What is StockABLE?
StockABLE is a one stop shop for your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and products to support your Infection Protection and Control (IPAC) needs.
Our goal is simple, to get you what you need, quickly.
We will streamline sourcing, purchasing and expenses related to securing these products and getting them in your hands fast. We will reduce the pressures and resource demands on Agencies to source and secure effective, reputable products at the best prices.
First, we know what you are going through because we are too. We won’t recommend anything we wouldn’t use, and we are working with IPAC champions to ensure we are sourcing the best products.
Community Living Toronto and Corbrook created StockABLE as a social purpose enterprise project to meet your PPE and IPAC needs and to direct proceeds towards supporting people with an intellectual / developmental disability. StockABLE sources and supplies Agencies with their PPE and IPAC needs to prevent and control infectious disease and keep work environments safer.
How It Works?
- Simply, click SHOP NOW and create an account.
- When placing an order please include both the quantities and shipping information, pickup is also available from our Etobicoke location.
- For large, custom orders email us at email@example.com or call us at 416.855.6254 and we will work with you to get it right.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation of the order and a shipping or pick up confirmation.
- We have a variety of easy online payment methods.
- You can make one-time purchases or set up a regular monthly delivery cycle.
Have questions, concerns or don’t see something you need? We would love to hear from you!
Call: 416.855.6254 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Social with us for updates and deals
Note: StockABLE is owned by Not-for-Profit Charitable Organizations, by using StockABLE you are supporting programs and services for people with an intellectual / developmental disabilities.